Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lou Got Baptized!

First and foremost I just wanted to say, with a little help from Mike, CONGRATULATIONS LOUISA!!!!
(Mike helping me congratulate Louisa)

I guess I still have one reader out there (thanks Anne!) so I guess I will continue for a little longer. Plus I still have some photos I still haven't posted from my trip but who knows when I will get around to that.

I am still having some issues with my computer. Namely I am almost certain it hates me. Originally the computer would freeze up and not show anything except for the desktop's background picture. But when I told Mike about my problem I turned it on and the computer decided that it would boot up with more programs working. Not completely working mind you, just enough to make a liar out of me. Since then I have been battling with the virus with no success. In the mean time I can put up a few of the photos I got at my favorite niece's baptism today. I didn't get photos of the actual baptism because I got to be the official camera man. You will have to refer to Mike or Kayleen's blog for those photos. But I did get some embarrassing pictures of Mike and that pretty much made week.


Here is Lou with her parents and god-parents.

The happy family after the baptism.


The other half of quite possibly the greatest photographer/videographer combo ever (and Garrett)

4 comments:

  1. Heyo! I read it too :)

    Love the pictures broski! Hope you're doing well :)

    yay e & g!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a huge fan base! Don't ever forget it! :)

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the virus! One of my coworkers swears by PrevX to remove viruses...

    ReplyDelete